WhatsApp Beta for Android lets you enjoy the latest additions to the messaging service before they hit the final release on the Google Play Store. The latest Beta adds the long-awaited Quick Reaction Status Reply feature. More instructions on how to enable it are in the description below.
It’s a big day for all WhatsApp users. The latest beta update of WhatsApp brings some interesting features to the app. If you are an avid user of this messaging service, you might be aware that the company recently released a new version with an array of useful features. Even if you haven’t updated yet, we’re here to help you get the latest WhatsApp beta on your device within seconds! Read on to know more. There are multiple ways through which you can download and install the latest beta version of WhatsApp. Since it is still in its testing phase, there are limited ways available right now to get it installed on your phone. However, we have compiled a list of all possible methods that will help you get it installed right away.
Download WhatsApp Beta for Android and iOS Update
WhatsApp from Meta is a FREE messaging and video calling app. It’s used by over 2B people in more than 180 countries. It’s simple, reliable, and private, so you can easily keep in touch with your friends and family. WhatsApp works across mobile and desktops even on slow connections, with no subscription fees.
Private messaging across the world
- Your personal messages and calls to friends and family are end-to-end encrypted. No one outside of your chats, not even WhatsApp, can read or listen to them.
- Simple and secure connections, right away
- All you need is your phone number, no user names or logins. You can quickly view your contacts who are on WhatsApp and start messaging.
High-quality voice and video calls
Make secure video and voice calls with up to 8 people for free*. Your calls work across mobile devices using your phone’s Internet service, even on slow connections.
Group chats to keep you in contact
Stay in touch with your friends and family. End-to-end encrypted group chats let you share messages, photos, videos, and documents across mobile and desktop.
Stay connected in real-time
Share your location with only those in your individual or group chat, and stop sharing at any time. Or record a voice message to connect quickly.
Share daily moments through Status
The status allows you to share text, photos, videos, and GIF updates that disappear after 24 hours. You can choose to share status posts with all your contacts or just select ones.
What's New in Update?
- Create Communities on WhatsApp - read more
- Camera Mode Changes
- In Chat Polls to vote- read more
- Add up to 1056 members to the group
- Leave Groups silently (only admin will know)
- Added Multiple Languages
- Re-designed Status Section
- Option to set Avatar Profile Picture Option (some)
- WhatsApp has just now extended the time you have to delete your messages from your chats after you hit send to 2 days and 12 hours. They have also improved privacy by adding more options to hide your online status, block screenshots for view once messages and now you can quietly leave groups without other participants knowing.
- Leave Groups Silently: We love our group chats but some are not forever. We're making it possible to exit a group privately without making it a big deal to everyone. Now, instead of notifying the full group when you are leaving, only the admins will be notified. This feature will start to roll out to all users this month.
- Choose Who Can See When You're Online: Seeing when friends or family are online helps us feel connected to one another, but we've all had times when we wanted to check our WhatsApp privately. For the moments you want to keep your online presence private, we're introducing the ability to select who can and can't see when you're online. This will start rolling out to all users this month.
- Screenshot Blocking For View Once Messages: View Once is already an incredibly popular way to share photos or media that don't need to have a permanent digital record. Now we're enabling screenshot blocking for View Once messages for an added layer of protection. We're testing this feature now and are excited to roll it out to users soon.
|WhatsApp Messenger (Beta) Latest Version for Android|
Download the Available Versions of WhatsApp Messenger Inc
WhatsApp Messenger Beta
1 hour ago
Download WhatsApp Beta 126.96.36.199 Download WhatsApp Beta 188.8.131.52 Download WhatsApp Beta 184.108.40.206 Download WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (Stable)
WhatsApp has always been one of the best communication apps out there. With the latest beta update, the app has only gotten better. If you haven’t updated your WhatsApp yet, we recommend that you do so as soon as possible, as these features might not be available in the stable version of WhatsApp anytime soon. If you have any questions about downloading and installing the latest WhatsApp beta, leave a comment below and we’ll do our best to help you out.